مبلغی انتخاب کنید :

بازی استراتژی بسیار زیبا Hero Mages v1.8.60
آيا ميدانيد؟
کاربر ویژه شوید !

شارژ موبايل تبلیغات

^ Back to Top
اطلاع رسانی های سیاره پی دی ای
دسترسی به بخش کاربری سیاره پی دی ای
مشخصات گوشی موردنظر خود را بصورت زنده ببینید!
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 1 از 1

موضوع: بازی استراتژی بسیار زیبا Hero Mages v1.8.60

1. Top | #1

تاریخ عضویت
    August 2013
    عنوان کاربر
    عضو انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    342 بار در 152 پست
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    500 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز

بازی استراتژی بسیار زیبا Hero Mages v1.8.60

Hero Mages v1.8.60

Android 2.2 and up

درباره بازی :
    6 ماموریت مختلف
    بیش از 80 جادوها و توانایی های متنوع
    پلت فرم چند نفره
    بازی بر روی هر صفحه نمایش

کد:
    Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
    Overview: Hero Mages is a turn-based tactical strategy fantasy game that combines the fun of role playing games (RPGs) with competitive and cooperative cross-platform multiplayer gameplay.

Designed and developed by a single individual driven to share his passion for gaming with the world, Hero Mages also blends the best elements of tabletop miniature and collectible card games.

*** GAME PLAY ***

Hero Mages is played from a top-down perspective allowing the player full visibility over the battlefield. Each player commands a party of three fantasy heroes, including a powerful mage. Equipped with a set of dice and a hand of cards representing magical spells, players take turns commanding their party of heroes. With the power to unleash the wrath of the elements, summon heinous creatures, and manipulate the world itself, the player's mage is their ultimate hero as they leverage skill, politics, and luck to eliminate their enemies and emerge victorious!

*** GAME FEATURES ***

>Six campaign missions entertain your sense of fantasy RPG humor as the precocious characters of Papillion teach you how to play this simple yet compelling game
    >Over 80 diverse spells and abilities offer limitless opportunities for creative strategies and intense, climatic struggles
    >Cross-platform Multiplayer - Play free for all, team, and cooperative games with up to 8 players or computer opponents via web, Android, and iOS!
    >Robust multiplayer statistics tracking and leaderboards
    >Play on any screen! Hero Mages will automatically adapt to fill the screen of your phone, tablet, or computer window, including Sony dual screen tablets!
    >Rejoin Live Games – Spectate live games or rejoin a game if you lose your connection

*** WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH SILVER (Free) ***

>6 Mission Singleplayer RPG Story-Driven Tutorial Campaign
    >Multiplayer gameplay
    >6 unique playable character classes to build your battle party

*** WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH GOLD (2.99) ***

>All of the features of Hero Mages Silver
    >Quick Battle – An offline, single player mode that pits the player in a randomly generated battle against the computer.
    >Custom Battle – An offline, single player mode that allows you to create custom battle scenarios against the computer

*** WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED ***

> Expandable Content (expansion characters, ability to save custom maps)
    Hero Mages is a cross-platform game playable on both the web and mobile devices. Several content expansions are currently available for purchase via the web, and I am working hard to add these expansions to mobile. For more information visit: http://www.heromages.com/gameInfo/expan ... ntent.html

*** SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ***

I am serious about my commitment to evolving this game and I take all player feedback to heart. If you have any issues with the game, please contact me before writing a negative review (I typically respond within the hour- seriously). Your positive reviews and encouragement are what keeps me motivated to continue producing quality content. Let me hear what you have to say!

What's New
    >Resolved issue with In-App purchases not showing in game, updated AIR runtime to 3.7
    <b>Version Log:</b> http://www.heromages.com/news/versionInfo.html
    [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

موضوعات مشابه:

کاربر مقابل پست S.H.R عزیز را پسندیده است:

2. # ADS

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

بوک مارک ها

بوک مارک ها

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید