مبلغی انتخاب کنید :

[كرنل] كرنل گلكسي اس3 بنام Perseus Alpha31.2 (آپديت30 دي)
آيا ميدانيد؟
کاربر ویژه شوید !

شارژ موبايل تبلیغات

^ Back to Top
اطلاع رسانی های سیاره پی دی ای
دسترسی به بخش کاربری سیاره پی دی ای
مشخصات گوشی موردنظر خود را بصورت زنده ببینید!
صفحه 1 از 2 12 آخرینآخرین
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 10 از 12

موضوع: [كرنل] كرنل گلكسي اس3 بنام Perseus Alpha31.2 (آپديت30 دي)

1. Top | #1

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    مدیر انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    474 بار در 169 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    موبايل
    Nokia-1280
    موبايل
    Motorola-A1200
    اپراتور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    0 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    0 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز

[كرنل] كرنل گلكسي اس3 بنام Perseus Alpha31.2 (آپديت30 دي)

بنام خدا

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

Perseus

Features
    کد:
    • Rewrote flexrate request code for pegasusq: I apologize for releasing the previous version in the state that it was, shame on me. Now upon receiving a flexrate request and active ones, the governor delays hot-plugging sampling logic so that accelerated sampling is being taken into account and hot-plug sampling is normalized for the standard sampling rate. All sub-samples are being averaged into a normal sized sample at the end of the normalized period. This no longer interferes with the runqueue read-outs as they were being reset too fast and generally accelerated hot-plugging in a bad manner.
    • Changed touchscreen flexrate requests to 12500µS sampling rates over 4 periods to synchronize with the default pegasusq sampling rate. I consider this chapter to be done and a success as far implementing flexrates as a viable and working alternative to touch-boost to increase responsiveness without having the bad battery-life side-effects of the touch booster.
    • Performance governor is now core-aware, previously as no other hot-plugging logic was available, the governor would start with whatever number of online cores were available at that time and stay like that. This made Performance useless for it's designed purpose, that being bringing maximum performance. It now brings up all available cores online upon start and turns all additional cores back offline on governor stop. It is now by far the best and consistent governor for benchmarking.
    • Removed unused cpu_freq_up, cpu_freq_down, and several other flexrate related governor parameters in Pegasusq as they were either not used, or senseless.
    • Default Pegasusq parameters changed: - Sampling-down factor reduced to 1 from 2, this caused reduced sampling speed upon reaching maximum frequency. It now scales (possibly down) faster. - Frequency steps reduced from 40% to 21% of maximum frequency, this causes it to scale in 300MHz steps for the default maximum policy of 1400MHz. As we now have flexrates to scale faster I did not notice any negative effects on performance and this should help battery-wise on load-"spiky" applications, and in general. - Increased runqueue-length thresholds for the hot-plugging logic by a flat 75 for all conditions. In my opinion and experience they were too low and caused to keep the cores needlessly online. This now reduces for "average low" use the online-time of the third core considerably. - Increased the hot-plug frequency conditions for the 4th core.
    • Updated the kernel from upstream to 3.0.36.
    • Memcopy and string function improvements, won't bring any noticeable differences.
    • Compilier optimizations (Roughly the same as Ninphetamine's) are now in. VFP uses the NEON libraries now. I couldn't measure any increase in any synthetic benchmarks with this though.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

نسخه tar از محیط دانلودینگ و توسط برنامه odin نصب میشود و نسخه CWM از ریکاوری مود

لینک دانلود

موضوعات مشابه:
    ویرایش توسط Corleone : Saturday 19 January 13 در ساعت 12:52

2 کاربر پست M2SH عزیز را پسندیده اند .

2. # ADS

3. Top | #2

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    بنام خدا

Perseus alpha18

Changelog
    کد:
    • Updated Samsung source base up to update3, includes various fixes to fuelgauge battery reporting on full charge, MHL code, video media drivers, Wifi driver updates, gyroscope, MAX77686 battery charger changes, increased max display brightness, a buttload of LCD panel changes, and changes to the pixel refresh rate driver (This thing is controlled by the TwDVFSapp by the way and decreases screen power consumption at runtime).
    • ro.secure=1 again now but with an insecure adbd as root included.
    • LFB ramdisk.
    • Compiled with Linaro 4.6.2 and some higher level optimizations.
    • Keep in mind that running the new kernel on older ROMs can cause some funny behaviour, so update your ROM if so.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

نسخه tar از محیط دانلودینگ و توسط برنامه odin نصب میشود و نسخه CWM از ریکاوری مود

www.PDA-Planet.com

خاک ایرونی زبون پارسی داره ، مام پاس میداریم ، توام با مایی ؟

رفیق مثل کفش میمونه ، رفاقت مثل جاده !

خیلی سخته وسط جاده بفهمی پا برهنه ای...

پروردگارا !

كدامين ميوه ممنوعه را بچينم كه از زمين برانی ام؟!

2 کاربر پست Corleone عزیز را پسندیده اند .

4. Top | #3

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    بنام خدا

Perseus alpha19

Changelog

• Updated Samsung source base up to update4, includes changes to the Wifi driver and various other small fixes
    • Added ARM topology support for the scheduler to be able to use sched_mc levels. This should increase cpu idle power consumption by decreasing idle wake-ups. For the moment disabled by default, and cpu_power doesn't seem to correctly work.
    • Swap support.
    • mDNIe sharpening improvement, courtesy of hardcore.
    • Decreased Mali utilization timeout to 100ms down from 1s which improves reaction time on instant GPU loads (Lock screen is best example).
    • New valid GPU frequencies : 54, 108, 160, 200, 266, 275, 300, 333, 350, 400, 440, 500, 533, 600, 640, 666, 700 Mhz
    • Increased user-space memory by 48mB to have a total of 825mB useable RAM; this comes from reduced DMA memory spaces on the part of:
      - The Mulfi Function Codec a.k.a. the hardware decoding and encoding unit memory space from 50176kB to 28672kB
      - The camera interface imaging subsystem from 12080kB to 10240kB
      - The front-camera firmware block-space from 15360kB to 14336kB
      - The ION heap size for the Video4Linux driver from 71680kB to 48128kB

In the case of the ION/V4L and MFC heap sizes I determined it by setting a benchmark for all the [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] to not have any detrimental effect before and after the changes. Below 41mB is the size for which the Planet Earth birds scene at 1080p high profile 4.1 40mbps video starts to lag. Keep in mind that there is no way this would be considered normal quality as this is basically un-recoded Blu-Ray quality and most videos are vastly under this bit-rate.

I note that I also haven't found any detriment in use of the cameras including the modded 30mbps camera quality.
    • Disabled the Kies daemon, I see no point in it and it uses up memory uselessly. Obviously Kies won't work any-more, if you want you can start the service yourselves manually.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

لينك دانلود از سرور سياره پي دي اِي

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

3 کاربر پست Corleone عزیز را پسندیده اند .

5. Top | #4

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    بنام خدا

Perseus alpha20

Changelog
    کد:
    Perseus alpha20 (9/09):

• Gökhan Moral's port of Voodoo Sound implemented. Currently no configuration interface is available, so if you wish to play with the settings, refer to the sysfs interfaces in /sys/class/misc/scoobydoo_sound/ . If you wish to change the device name, you must do echo 0 > /sys/class/misc/scoobydoo_sound_control/enable , followed by an echo output to the same file with the target device driver name. You can use this to change the device path to /sys/class/misc/voodoo_sound/ and sub-sequentially make a certain configuration application work. Please do not ask me for support on the latter. You can disable the sound modifications completely by the same method, by of course not re-enabling it afterwards.
    • Changed the Wifi packet ****** to block out all but mDNS multi-cast packets.
    • Increased mmc timeout for bad quality SD cards.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

لينك دانلود از سرور سياره پي دي اِي

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

6. Top | #5

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    بنام خدا

Perseus alpha22

Changelog
    کد:
    • Update to update5 source code. Only compatible with Samsung Jellybean ROMs.
    • Stacks with my previous memory changes: total memory: 857mB for now.
    • Implemented timer slack controller.
    • Backported the scheduler NoHz load computation fixes, this should dramatically improve PegasusQ's hot-plugging decision making.
    • Further reduced Mali sampling rate down to 50ms and changes the default thresholds to more aggressive power savings and clear-cut scaling. Removed 10ms regulator switching latency. I measured a 10% battery improvement in GLBenchmark 2.1 Egypt Battery - 50% Brightness 60 FPS.
    • config.gz support.
    • Alpha21 is the same as above but without update5 and for ICS. This is the last kernel for ICS, I'll not longer support it.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

7. Top | #6

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    بنام خدا

Perseus alpha22

Changelog
    کد:
    Perseus alpha23 (27/09):

• Changed some auxiliary CPU clock dividers for frequencies 1600,1704,1800 MHz. These frequencies should use less power now and also should be more easily reached with more stability or lower voltage depending on your device.
    • Fixed CPUPower driver (Back from alpha20); this will now skew the reported processing capacity of CPU0 in the lower frequencies up until 500MHz to be 8 times greater than CPU1-3, what it does now is that the scheduler will even more migrate tasks onto CPU0 to avoid idle wakeups on the remaining CPUs, resulting in increased power efficiency. For high load > 500MHz, the driver reverts back to the default power configuraitons.
    • Reset the regulator configurations to their physical minima; you can now undervolt to 600mV on the GPU. Sorry I missed this before.
    • New feature: Dynamic Screen Frequency Scaling. This decreases the display controller frequency in tandem with the CPU speed. Usually when you have low activity on the screen; i.e. low re-draw rates, then you mostly also have logically low CPU load. I wrote a scaling mechanic to switch between high display frequency (60Hz), and low display frequency (40Hz) in accordance to CPU scaling. This is tied in in the CPUFreq governor, in this case PegasusQ. We have three new governor configurables found in /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/ (Or alternatively just use SetCPU): lcdfreq_enable: Enables or disables the mechanic, disabled by default. lcdfreq_kick_in_down_delay: The amount of samples to wait on below the threshold frequency before entering low display frequency mode. Default value is 5 for now, a.k.a. in most cases 250ms unless accelerated flexrate is active on low load (fingers touching the screen), then depending on situation it might get as low as 62.5ms. lcdfreq_kick_in_freq: The frequency threshold below which the low display frequency kick-in will be active. Default is 500MHz, and should probably stay as such, setting it higher will cause lags as we'd be using 40Hz in an interactive situation. For the curious: I made a rudimentary time_in_state state accounting sysfs in /sys/devices/platform/samsung-pd.2/s3cfb.0/graphics/fb0/lcdfreq/time_in_state for testing purposes. Currently it shows wrong time values for 60Hz as the driver gets initialized before the high resolution timer, and I'll fix that later, but the 40Hz time statistics are correct. Notice: There will be now conflicts between this and user-space controlled TwDVFS service/app. The service would limit screen frequency to 40Hz while using the camera app, this will be now overridden. I also thought the service would do more but I could not find it scaling for anything else than the camera, so it's pretty much useless in my mind, and you could theoretically remove it. Feedback 23.3: This feature causes flickering on bright colours and low brightness. Enable it at your own will. Changed the functionality to boost to 60Hz on any touch interaction, regardless of CPU speed. Please provide feedback on fluidity and battery life.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

8. Top | #7

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    بنام خدا

Perseus alpha23

Changelog
    کد:
    • Changed some auxiliary CPU clock dividers for frequencies 1600,1704,1800 MHz. These frequencies should use less power now and also should be more easily reached with more stability or lower voltage depending on your device.
    • Fixed CPUPower driver (Back from alpha20); this will now skew the reported processing capacity of CPU0 in the lower frequencies up until 500MHz to be 8 times greater than CPU1-3, what it does now is that the scheduler will even more migrate tasks onto CPU0 to avoid idle wakeups on the remaining CPUs, resulting in increased power efficiency. For high load > 500MHz, the driver reverts back to the default power configuraitons.
    • Reset the regulator configurations to their physical minima; you can now undervolt to 600mV on the GPU. Sorry I missed this before.
    • New feature: Dynamic Screen Frequency Scaling. This decreases the display controller frequency in tandem with the CPU speed. Usually when you have low activity on the screen; i.e. low re-draw rates, then you mostly also have logically low CPU load. I wrote a scaling mechanic to switch between high display frequency (60Hz), and low display frequency (40Hz) in accordance to CPU scaling. This is tied in in the CPUFreq governor, in this case PegasusQ. We have three new governor configurables found in /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/ (Or alternatively just use SetCPU): lcdfreq_enable: Enables or disables the mechanic, disabled by default. lcdfreq_kick_in_down_delay: The amount of samples to wait on below the threshold frequency before entering low display frequency mode. Default value is 5 for now, a.k.a. in most cases 250ms unless accelerated flexrate is active on low load (fingers touching the screen), then depending on situation it might get as low as 62.5ms. lcdfreq_kick_in_freq: The frequency threshold below which the low display frequency kick-in will be active. Default is 500MHz, and should probably stay as such, setting it higher will cause lags as we'd be using 40Hz in an interactive situation. For the curious: I made a rudimentary time_in_state state accounting sysfs in /sys/devices/platform/samsung-pd.2/s3cfb.0/graphics/fb0/lcdfreq/time_in_state for testing purposes. Currently it shows wrong time values for 60Hz as the driver gets initialized before the high resolution timer, and I'll fix that later, but the 40Hz time statistics are correct. Notice: There will be now conflicts between this and user-space controlled TwDVFS service/app. The service would limit screen frequency to 40Hz while using the camera app, this will be now overridden. I also thought the service would do more but I could not find it scaling for anything else than the camera, so it's pretty much useless in my mind, and you could theoretically remove it. Feedback 23.3: This feature causes flickering on bright colours and low brightness. Enable it at your own will. Changed the functionality to boost to 60Hz on any touch interaction, regardless of CPU speed. Please provide feedback on fluidity and battery life.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

3 کاربر پست Corleone عزیز را پسندیده اند .

9. Top | #8

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    بنام خدا

Perseus alpha24

Changelog
    کد:
    • Galaxy Note 2 source and kernel merge. Various platform fixes included from patching up from update5.
    • Fixed Mali GPU interface bugs relating to staycount, and lowered undervolt-soft limit down to 600mV.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

لينك مستقيم از آپلودسنتر انجمن تخصصي سياره پي دي اي

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ][فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

10. Top | #9

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز

[Kernel][24/10] Perseus {Jellybean}

بنام خدا

Perseus alpha25

Changelog

• Raised and fixed USB, MISC charging rate to 900mA.
    • Enabled OTG car dock, smart dock and music dock charging. Alternatively this can be triggered if you short pins 4 and 5 of the USB connector with a 40.2kΩ, 64.9kΩ or 619kΩ resistor.
    • MTP fixed on OSX devices.
    • Fixed ROM power savings feature, this was originally broken because of the addition of overclocking, and the same interface that Samsung uses for limiting CPU speed in power savings mode also limits the max frequency to factory defaults. This is now fixed and powersavings mode will throttle to 1000MHz.
    • Fixed mis-configuration of the default audio settings to improve sound quality, sorry about that.
    • Ripped out the old GPU scaling mechanisms and scaling logic and replaced it by something new.

The old mechanism was getting overly complicated and was a remnant of the Galaxy S2 where we merely had 2 frequency steps originally; this was fine then, but isn't anymore today. The threshold fuçkery was confusing to a lot of people and people generally misconfigured their settings with inane values.

The new scaling logic follows a more CPU governor-like approach: Scaling up logic is basically the same as before: the GPU will scale up to the next frequency step when the load reaches a certain threshold. Up-scaling takes place step by step. The up-scaling threshold is now global and a single value applies for all frequency steps.

Scaling down in the new logic resembles more like the ondemand method; The scaling down takes place when the load goes under a certain threshold. This threshold is dictated by the up-threshold minus a down-differential. By default they are 90 and 10. Triggering this condition we scale down into a dynamic frequency target capable of accommodating and dictated by the load level. In plain words, we can scale from max frequency immediately down to the lowest one. This will improve power consumption.
    • Ripped out the old GPU control interfaces and rewrote it with something new to accommodate the new logic. Your old scripts won't work anymore.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ][فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

کاربر مقابل پست Corleone عزیز را پسندیده است:

11. Top | #10

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز

Perseus alpha26

بنام خدا

Perseus alpha26

Changelog
    کد:
    • Updated MTP drivers back to the newest version. Fixes some inconsistencies which some people had.
    • Further increased MMC command timeout from Linux default 300ms to 3s in trying to finally squash errors and "unexpectedly removed SD card" after resume.
    • Ported Gokhan Moral's mDNIe interface and also added colour tone modes on top of the scenarios. System interfaces are found in /sys/class/misc/mdnie . Input syntax is the same as the output syntax, or, single register-value pairs as a single line in the output format, except 0xFF which is a terminator value.
    • Increased default sampling rate down to 30ms from 50ms for a bit more fluidity.

طریقه نصب كرنل :

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

صفحه 1 از 2 12 آخرینآخرین

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

بوک مارک ها

بوک مارک ها

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •