مبلغی انتخاب کنید :

Udemy: Courses and Tutorials 2.0
آيا ميدانيد؟
کاربر ویژه شوید !

شارژ موبايل تبلیغات

^ Back to Top
اطلاع رسانی های سیاره پی دی ای
دسترسی به بخش کاربری سیاره پی دی ای
مشخصات گوشی موردنظر خود را بصورت زنده ببینید!
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 1 از 1

موضوع: Udemy: Courses and Tutorials 2.0

1. Top | #1

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    ناظر انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    طهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    8,363 بار در 5,159 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    موبايل
    Samsung-I9300-Galaxy-S-III
    موبايل
    BlackBerry-Bold-9700
    اپراتور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    21,000 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    21000 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

کد:
    • In addition to bug fixes we added the ability to: – Discover courses based on price, language or skill level – Listen to lectures when your screen is locked with background audio – Automatically pause lectures when a call comes in (this requires permission to detect your call state)
    Udemy is the world’s largest destination for online courses, training, and tutorials. Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster. When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course. What can you learn on Udemy? Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on…
    • Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
    • Entrepreneurship
    • Photography
    • Yoga
    • Marketing
    • Salsa
    • Cake Decorating
    • Design…
    • and everything in between!
    We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want. With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time. But whatever you do – Don’t Stop Learning! Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today. FEATURES:
    • You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
    • You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
    • You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you’re on a plane or subway!
    WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
    “Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!” – (Wayne P.) ★★★★★ “Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!” – (Brian M.) ★★★★★ “I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy… and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!” – (Qin L.) ★★★★★

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ][فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

موضوعات مشابه:

انان كه با افكاري پاك و فطرتي زيبا در قلب ديگران جاي دارند را هرگز هراسي از فراموشي نيست چرا كه جاودانند

* * کوروش بزرگ * *

2 کاربر پست Mojtaba عزیز را پسندیده اند .

2. # ADS

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

بوک مارک ها

بوک مارک ها

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •