مبلغی انتخاب کنید :

Maps With Me Pro, Offline Maps 2.4.6 Apk - مكانياب آفلاين
آيا ميدانيد؟
کاربر ویژه شوید !

شارژ موبايل تبلیغات

^ Back to Top
اطلاع رسانی های سیاره پی دی ای
دسترسی به بخش کاربری سیاره پی دی ای
مشخصات گوشی موردنظر خود را بصورت زنده ببینید!
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 1 از 1

موضوع: Maps With Me Pro, Offline Maps 2.4.6 Apk - مكانياب آفلاين

1. Top | #1

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز

Maps With Me Pro, Offline Maps 2.4.6 Apk - مكانياب آفلاين

Maps With Me Pro, Offline Maps 2.4.6 Apk

کد:
    Needs:google android 2.1 to upwards
    Review: THOROUGH TRADITIONAL MAPS OF THE MANY INTERNATIONAL
    Sense  self assured at personal moves alongside MapsWithMe Pro (Maps and me  personally)! You can expect to regularly recognize for which you are,  where the closest eating venue or possibly Automatic Teller Machine, store or even coach avoid is. Then buyers won’t need online gain access to, considering maps and also hunt jobs totally not online.
    Maps With Me Pro, Offline Maps 2.4.6 Apk Download
    Sense  secure inside complete trips together with MapsWithMe professional! You  are going to still find out for which you tend to be, where the nearest  cafe or possibly Automatic Teller Machine, browse otherwise coach give  up was. Then one will not really want online access, because maps to  google run entirely traditional.
    Highlights: Maps With Me Pro, Offline Maps 2.4.6 Apk
    FOR GOOD OFFLINE.  Install that the maps also use these any time absolutely no Connection  to the internet can be acquired. Today anyone won’t must be worried  about increased wandering fees whenever using the maps in your  vacations.
    GPS POSITIONING. You will definitely be able to find where you become using the GPS placing and/or compass.
    TRADITIONAL  LOOKUP. Locate all you will need of the many things supplied on the  chart inside of a 2nd! Your vehicle-tip offer causes the scan quicker  then better.Maps With Me Pro, Offline Maps Apk
    GOOGLE SEARCH by simply GROUPS. You’ll browse because best groups for example dinners, places, Shops,  Transport etc., making chart navigation easier. Just engage all  category icon acquire the menu of bistros sorted by just length along  with path or each suggested for your advantage. Maps With Me Pro, Offline Maps Apk
    Good Points:
    TRULY ACCELERATED. Zero grey squares any longer! The trick is in a unique chart data compression strategy. Download maps near mere seconds, navigate by one efficiently to, what is definitely not much less required, cut phone’s storage.
    each  PLACES, every PLACES. In the event you bring that the MapsWithMe  professional, the World is within your very own pocket. Perhaps the  littlest isles!
    FRESH INFO. Their chart data originates from the  particular start supply step OpenStreetMap where the maps are being  updated every day by just countless lots and lots of individuals  globally. Extremely, you will be sure that the data anyone accepted may  upwards-toward-date.
    Our company is still working in unique  highlights and will want to notice coming from one about what you might  think we may boost.
    What Is Brand-new
    • Map posts  notification. You do not have to see no matter if brand new map facts  include obtainable or not any more. Right now all application informs  one which one maps have to be up to date
    • Trip courses supply  notification. That will help you create your take a trip more  satisfying, we offer effective land important information. Whenever  you’ve installed all chart, no-cost take a trip advise GuideWithMe app  could be supplied for your getaway
    • Android 4.3 help
    • Map information updated
    • Bug repairs
    That app does not have any promotions

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

موضوعات مشابه:

www.PDA-Planet.com

خاک ایرونی زبون پارسی داره ، مام پاس میداریم ، توام با مایی ؟

رفیق مثل کفش میمونه ، رفاقت مثل جاده !

خیلی سخته وسط جاده بفهمی پا برهنه ای...

پروردگارا !

كدامين ميوه ممنوعه را بچينم كه از زمين برانی ام؟!

کاربر مقابل پست Corleone عزیز را پسندیده است:

2. # ADS

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

بوک مارک ها

بوک مارک ها

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •