مبلغی انتخاب کنید :

رام گلكسي اس 5 كوك شده با بيس KitKat 4.4.2 بنام XtreStoLite INTL & H 1.3.4
آيا ميدانيد؟
کاربر ویژه شوید !

شارژ موبايل تبلیغات

^ Back to Top
اطلاع رسانی های سیاره پی دی ای
دسترسی به بخش کاربری سیاره پی دی ای
مشخصات گوشی موردنظر خود را بصورت زنده ببینید!
نمایش نتایج: از 1 به 3 از 3

موضوع: رام گلكسي اس 5 كوك شده با بيس KitKat 4.4.2 بنام XtreStoLite INTL & H 1.3.4

1. Top | #1

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز

رام گلكسي اس 5 كوك شده با بيس KitKat 4.4.2 بنام XtreStoLite INTL & H 1.3.4

بنام خدا

XtreStoLite INTL & H 1.3.4

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]

لينك دانلود مدل ها G900F/I/T/L/S/M/W8 در پست 2

لينك دانلود مدل ها G900H Exynos در پست 3

V1.3.4:
    - Re-based whole ROM to base firmware XXU1ANG7 (it has an higher changelist number than the ANG9 firmware, and is definitely newer!)
    - The return of the Multi-CSC feature!! (Only when you select the European regional settings, when you select the American regional settings then the USA TMB CSC gets automatically flashed)
    If your country isn't in the Multi-CSC list then just select the default one (PHN: the Netherlands)
    - Made 3 CSC Tweaks optional in the Aroma installer of the ROM (Call recording, Exit button in the S-Browser & Camera shutter sound button)
    - Also made the Build.prop tweaks & Sqlite3 tweak optional in the Aroma installer
    - Moved HearingAdjust, RootPA & SStudio apk's to the Aroma Add-on Package (to make the ROM even more lite)
    - Removed some more un-needed lib files
    - Updated G900I Modded Stock Kernel to G900I base firmware DDU1ANG2 (DDU1ANG2 G900I bootloader needed!!)
    - Updated/fixed G900I NFC Fix to base firmware DDU1ANG2 (NFC works again on the G900I !!)
    - Updated Ktoonsez kernel to build 14-8
    - Various fixes and optimizations

V1.3.3:
    - Updated whole ROM to base firmware XXU1ANG9 (PHN: Netherlands, build date 25-7-2014)
    - Updated Stock Kernel to v. XXU1ANG9 (It's compatible with the G900F and G900M models with bootloader ANG2 or newer) (for the other models you still have to use the modded stock kernel)
    - Updated Ktoonsez kernel to build 10-8 (It's based on ANG2 sources now, and has Faux Sound!) (thanks to @ktoonsez)
    - Updated SuperSu to v.2.0.2
    - Updated Google Play Services to v.5.0.89
    - Updated Google Keyboard to v.3.1.20003.1320585 (from Android L Developers Preview 2)
    - Deleted 3 more unnecessary apk's from the ROM: FixmoISA.apk, ResourceManager.apk & intelligenceservice_1.0_alpha1.apk
    - Fixed the 'Remove secondary symbols from the Samsung Keyboard' mod
    - Misc. improvements & fixes

V.1.3.2:
    - Added DXU1ANG1 stock kernel with RAM-disk from ANG2 as an option for the G900T/M/W8 models (& G900F with old bootloader) (with working MTP!)
    - Also modded the G900I & G900L(/S) Stock kernels with working USB MTP connection fix!
    - Updated Ktoonsez kernel to build 19-7-2014 (Fixed the USB MTP connection with the new base!, thanks to @ktoonsez)
    - Updated Google Play Services to v.5.0.88
    - Updated Google Play Store to v.4.9.13 (with Android L interface!)
    - Updated/Changed the CSC to BTU ANG3 version
    - Integrated the 'Camera modes' fix (so that all the camera modes are available at default again in the Samsung camera app)
    - Samsung Secure Storage service is now enabled at default on the G900F, and gets automatically disabled when you install the S-Health add-on with the Aroma add-on package
    - Added latest Sqlite3 binary
    - Misc. improvements & fixes (for example: that you had to re-enter your Wi-Fi password after an reboot in some situations)

V.1.3.1 Full-Wipe NEEDED!!! (yes again...)
    - Updated whole ROM to base firmware XXU1ANG2 (build date 3 July 2014)
    - Updated stock kernel to XXU1ANG2 (build date 3 July 2014)
    - Disabled 'Tima' KNOX service in build.prop file

V.1.3 Full-Wipe NEEDED!!!:
    - Updated whole ROM to base firmware DXU1ANG1 (Base build date: 1 July 2014)
    - Updated stock kernel to DXU1ANG1
    - Updated Ktoonsez kernel to v.14-7-2014 build, with new Ktoonsified V2 profile at default
    - It's now also possible to do an full-wipe from within the ROM Aroma installer.
    - Updated G900I Kernel & NFC fix to G900I ANF3 base
    - Updated G900S/L Kernel & Bluetooth/WiFi fixes to G900S ANG1 base
    - Misc. installation script fixes

V.1.2.2:
    - Added newest KToonsez kernel as an option, with XtreStoLite KToonsified profile (by @Ktoonsez & @LuigiBull23)
    Your current KTweaker folder (if you have one) will be renamed to KTweakOLD
    - Added NATIVE init.d support (thanks to @_alexndr) (the Universal init.d app is no longer needed!) (this also works with the Stock kernel, not only with KToonsez kernel!!)
    - Improved the installation script a lot again (by @_alexndr)
    - Added Call/Message block shortcut in Settings
    - Misc. fixes and speed improvements

V.1.2.1a:
    - Replaced the APN list with the one from the Android L developer preview (it's newer & supports more carriers)
    - Updated Google Keyboard to v.3.1.20003.1236599 Android L version (Original port by me)
    - Updated SuperSu to v.2.01
    - Cleaned up the CSC (removed the Nordic countries carrier stuff from it)
    - Rom is now even more lite (541 MB)
    - Optimized the Aroma installer & installation script a bit

V.1.2.1:
    - Performance optimizations (ROM feels smoother/faster now!)
    - Optimized the installation script a lot... Added the (correct) Chcon context labels for all the files. All the permissions and Chcon labels should be 100% correct now, same as on an stock Odin firmware!
    - Now you have the choice between European and American regional settings (to show the correct data icons, date/time format and units)
    - Automatic language recognition on first boot (when you do an clean flash)
    - The flashable zip is now signed

V.1.2a:
    - Removed the Multi-CSC feature for now, it seems that the older CSC's are not working correctly with the new XXU1ANE4 base.
    So the NEE (Nordic Countries) CSC is only included in this version of the ROM.
    NOTICE: I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you do an Data/factory reset before installing the ROM if you come from another CSC than the NEE CSC.

V.1.2:
    - Updated ROM to XXU1ANE4 base firmware (build date 27 May 2014)
    - Added Native call recording (thanks to @tdunham)
    - Updated NEE CSC from the XXU1ANE4 firmware
    - Updated SuperSu to v.2.0 (no more false 'root access denied' messages!)
    - Included G900L/S WiFi & Bluetooth fix (thanks to @arronov)
    - Fixed some permissions in the installation script again.
    - Enabled LogCat again (the 'disable logcat' mod was draining more battery)

V.1.1.5: (Full-Wipe strongly recommend)
    - Updated stock kernel to ZHU1ANE3 (build date 17 May 2014) for the G900F/M/W8/T models, this kernel seems a bit faster than the XXU1ANE2 stock kernel!
    - Updated G900I NFC Fix, kernel and NZC CSC to G900I base NE2 (build date 30 May 2014)
    - Moved the Universal init.d & Google keyboard apps to the Data partition (instead of the System partition)
    - Enabled the FindMyMobile functions again in Settings -> Security (because the add-on for this is now available in the Aroma add-on package!)
    - Made some minor changes to a few build.prop models
    - Added fewer Wifi scans tweak to the build.prop file, for better battery life
    - Removed the 'Other Model' option from this Aroma installer (it was useless)
    - Optimized the Installation script a bit (permissions etc.)

V.1.1.4:
    - G900F kernel is now pure stock (previously it was extracted from my device, the file size was different than the one in the Odin tar file)
    - Updated SuperSu to v.1.99r4
    - Updated G900I NFC Fix & Kernel to G900I NE1 base, and made them odexed and ART Runtime compatible!
    - Added official support for the G900S model
    - Added XSA (Australia), ZTO (Brazil), USC (American Cellular), TUR (Turkey), PCT (Puerto Rico) and NEE (Nordic Countries) CSC's
    - Updated G900T files to base NE6
    - Corrected G900I, G900L, G900W8, G900M build.prop files
    - Hidded Samsung Find My Mobile from 'Settings -> Security' (it wasn't working, use Google Device Manager from the Play Services for now)

V.1.1.3:
    - Updated SuperSu to v.1.99r3 (+ fixed the context' of the SuperSu files)
    - Moved Universal Init.d app from the Data partition to the System partition (to make sure it gets always flashed on every S5 model)
    - Updated USA T-Mobile CSC from the new NE5 G900T base firmware
    - Updated the G900L kernel from firmware base: G900LKLU1ANE5
    - Made the Bootanimation and shutdownanimation faster with an build.prop tweak
    - Misc. fixes (in the installation script, new Aroma theme etc.)
    - Added Russian (SER), Swedish (HTS) & Portugal (TPH) CSC's

V.1.1.2:
    - Moved the USA T-Mobile apps from the ROM to the XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package (hopefully this fixes some FC's for some G900T users)
    - Updated SuperSu to v.1.99 (Thanks to Chainfire for making this new version compatible with this ROM!!)
    - Corrected SuperSu & BusyBox permissions in the installation script
    - Disabled Logcat by default (Made an add-on in the XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package to enable it again)

V.1.1.1:
    - Corrected and added many permissions & symlinks in the installation script
    - Tweaked the build.prop a little bit more.
    - Added G900L (Korean) Model selection in the Aroma installer of the ROM (this flashes the G900L kernel + G900L build.prop file)
    - Corrected the 'Other Model' build.prop file, so that it's compatible with the Samsung Store.
    - Moved some more lib files from the ROM to the Aroma add-on package.
    - Fixed that you can't turn off the shutter sound from the camera for all the included CSC's.
    - Added option to disable the Boot sound (when you turn on your phone) in the Aroma installer of the ROM.

V.1.1: ONLY use XtreStoLite Aroma add-on package v.1.1 with this ROM update, because of the rebase.
    - ROM Totally re-based on the newest firmware base: XXU1ANE2 (Base build date: 8-5-2014)
    - This new base has the following new things:

Better Performance
    Better RAM Management
    Faster Camera & Gallery
    Better Fingerprint scanner recognizing
    And many more fixes!

- The G900L model is now supported (fingerprint scanner works now!)
    - Fixed OpenGL ES v.3 lib file symlink
    - Fixed the G900M build.prop file, so that it shows the European data icon set again, and not the American 4G LTE icon.

V.1.0.5:
    - Added USA (T-mobile G900T) CSC, choose this CSC also if you live in the USA and have another operator than T-Mobile. (To have the correct American values, like Fahrenheit etc.)
    - Added some T-mobile apps (Visual voicemail etc.) for the G900T model.
    - Added for each S5 model an separate build.prop file, to set the correct settings (to have the 4G LTE logo and to show the correct model number in Settings etc.)
    - Fixed the problem that the Universal init.d app sometimes didn't got installed
    - Cleaned up the installation script a LOT!
    - FsTrim will be executed at the end of the installation of the ROM (to keep your internal memory fast)
    - Added some missing lib files that gave for some a few FC's
    - Re-added the Google Search/Now lib file that got removed in ROM v.1.0.2, to fix some Google Now FC's that some people were getting

V.1.0.4:
    - Fixed kernel installation for the G900 M/T/W8 models (No kernel got installed on these devices with ROM v.1.0.3)
    - Integrated S-Pen lib/SDK files from the stock ROM, I think you will get a more responsive screen/input with those files
    - Moved some more lib files from the ROM to the Aroma Add-on package (to make the rom even more 'lite')
    - Added a few build.prop tweaks (disabled logging, disabled call ring delay, disabled proximity delay, disabled logcat and enabled Hardware Composition)
    - Added PHE CSC (Spain Unbranded)
    - Enabled automatic language selection (on first boot) for the BTU, PHE, PHN & CRC CSC.
    - Added a few tweaks to the PHN CSC (Netherlands), like: option to disable the camera shutter sound and Disabled Wifi Smart Network Switch by default.

V.1.0.3:
    - Disabled Secure-storage in build.prop (this fixes problems with not working SHealth and maybe more)
    - Re-added the SD-card write mod
    - Installation script wipes 'preload' partition again on the G900F model, for all other models it will not wipe this partition (so that your internal storage will not be wiped)
    - Moved Samsung Video Telephony support from the ROM to the Aroma add-on package
    - Moved a few more lib files from the ROM to the corresponding add-on in the Aroma Add-on Package (ROM is now: 534,7 MB).

V.1.0.2:
    - Fixed the Busybox binary (will work with any kernel now)
    - Changed from Omega kernel to Stock (G900W8 model is supported now)
    - Added Universal Init.d app, to have Init.d support with stock kernel (Open this app and enable it, to have init.d support with the stock kernel)
    - Removed DCMProvider apk (I think it isn't needed, and it seems the ART runtime is more compatible after removing this apk)
    - Removed Google Now lib file (isn't needed since this rom doesn't come with Google Search/Now)
    - Fixed some permissions in the installer script
    - Reduced logging (in build.prop)

V.1.0.1a:
    - Fixed the missing G900I NFC Fix files (finally really working now)
    - Fixed the installation script so that it doesn't wipe the internal memory anymore on the G900T
    So finally the rom is fully compatible with the G900 F/I/T/M models!

V.1.0.1:
    - Added Aroma installer to the ROM
    - Integrated the G900I Root & NFC Fix
    - Added Multi-CSC
    - Fixed laggy video playback!
    - Fixed the root issues some people had (hopefully)
    - Added a few missing essential files
    - Removed the SD Card write mod & Sqlite3 tweak (ART is now more compatible because of this)
    - Cleaned up installation script (faster and cleaner installation)

V.1.0:
    - First Release!

How-to Install:

Root & Install custom recovery: (Only needed if you haven't done this yet)
    - Flash [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] for your model with Odin
    - Make sure you have an custom recovery installed ([فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] /[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]/ [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]) (This trips your KNOX warranty counter!)

Install the ROM
    - Make sure you're on an [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]
    - Copy the ROM (& Aroma add-on package) zip files to your internal or external memory of your Phone
    - Do a Data/Factory reset first in your recovery
    - Start the installation
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy the Rom! :D
    - Optionally: Flash the Aroma add-on Package, to restore some of the removed Samsung Apps/Functions that you want (You can do this anytime!)

I would NOT recommend to restore system apps or app data of your apps with Titanium backup, only the apps themselves.
    Restoring App data or System apps can cause many problems. (This applies to any ROM!)

For the G900S and G900L models use this recovery: [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] (flash with Odin)

موضوعات مشابه:

www.PDA-Planet.com

خاک ایرونی زبون پارسی داره ، مام پاس میداریم ، توام با مایی ؟

رفیق مثل کفش میمونه ، رفاقت مثل جاده !

خیلی سخته وسط جاده بفهمی پا برهنه ای...

پروردگارا !

كدامين ميوه ممنوعه را بچينم كه از زمين برانی ام؟!

کاربر مقابل پست Corleone عزیز را پسندیده است:

2. # ADS

3. Top | #2

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    G900F/I/T/L/S/M/W8 version

[فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ]
    MD5: 642974B19328DD74E3085F62EACCB29D

Aroma Add-on Package

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

4. Top | #3

تاریخ عضویت
    May 2012
    عنوان کاربر
    سوپر مدير انجمن
    شماره عضويت
    محل سکونت
    تهران
    نوشته ها
    می پسندم
    سپاس از شما
    12,897 بار در 5,946 پست
    كشور
    Iran
    میزان اعتبار کاربر
    18,100 تومان
    مبلغ حمایت شده از کاربر
    12500 تومان
    اطلاعات کامپیوتر
    میزان امتیاز
    G900H Exynos ROM

How-to Install:

- Make sure you're on the latest [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] already
    - Flash [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] for the G900H with Odin
    - Flash [فقط کاربران ثبت نام شده قادر به مشاهده لینکها هستند . ] for the G900H with Odin
    - Copy the ROM (& Aroma add-on package) zip files to your internal memory of your phone (external SD-card isn't working with all the custom recoveries on the G900H at the moment)
    - Do a Data/Factory reset first in PhilZ recovery
    - Start the installation
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy the Rom! :D
    - Optionally: Flash the Aroma add-on Package, to restore some of the removed Samsung Apps/Functions that you want (You can do this anytime!)

I would NOT recommend to restore system apps or app data of your apps with Titanium backup, only the apps themselves.
    Restoring App data or System apps can cause many problems. (This applies to any ROM!)

MD5: 61a0dabec7cda8bf2637b718d5d60f7b

پيش از نصب بك آپ بگيريد و Full Wipe كنيد

www.PDA-Planet.com

پروردگارا !

کلمات کلیدی این موضوع

بوک مارک ها

بوک مارک ها

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •